INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Under the Italian Privacy Law, “ Giordano Ferrari “, an Italian company with registered office in Via A. Alberghetti n. 84, 00133 Roma (Italy), VAT: 10793621003, in the person of the Sole Director and legal representative pro-tempore, hereinafter referred to as the “Responsible for the Treatment”, informs you that, for the type of services offered and available for purchase in the Website “Eternia”, you must provide certain personal data that will be placed in an appropriate archive, of which the writer is owner and manager. The answers to the questions about the personal data marked with an asterisk (*) are compulsory and their lack will have as consequence the non-activation of the services purchased and / or requested. The automated collection and processing of personal data is to allow the “Supplier” of the services of “Eternia” to check, at any time, the correspondence between the subject contractor (hereinafter also referred to as "the holder of the personal data") and the holder of “credits”, also user of the purchased services and the person who, from time to time requires the access to the portal.
2. The Responsible for the Treatment reserves the right to give - to other companies, joined and/or controlled by the same - the personal data collected herein by observing the same purposes mentioned in the previous paragraph. In the case of transferring data to third parties, you will receive prior information showing the exact indication of the transferor company, the transferee of the third, the type of activity carried out by them, and the purposes to which the cession itself will respond to.
4. At any time the holder of the personal data may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by written communication addressed to the following e-mail: email@example.com.
5. The Responsible for the Treatment of the data adopted the measures provided for the safety of his media and / or computer systems, as planned and established by the implementing Regulation mentioned in the previous paragraph. At the same time, the Responsible for the Treatment of the data ensures the confidentiality and privacy of the personal data, except in the case in which he was required to transmit them to the competent Public Authorities which have power of access through their computer systems and provided that such requests comply with the provisions of law and regulations indicated above.
6. The data owner responds, in each case, of the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 10 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.